Due to ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Turkish Handball Federation has decided to end the 20219/20 Men’s Super League. Even though it has recognized the current standings as the final, the governing body of Turkish Handball has not declared a champion for the season. With the outcome, the Black Eagles of Beşiktaş Aygaz, who won the national title 11th straight time last season, were denied another national crown.
However, since we value human health more than the cups and titles out there, we accept the Turkish Handball Federation’s decision and continue to adhere to the COVID-!9 guidelines.
“We value human health more than the cups and titles out there”
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00
- Chairman Çebi’s National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message 23.04.2020 00:00:00