-Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
-Follow social distancing and shelter-in-place guidelines (Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care without any delay
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare authority on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Basic protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Partnership agreement between Beşiktaş and GK Football Exchange 13.03.2020 22:19:00
- Beşiktaş excell in athletics and rowing 08.03.2020 20:24:00
- Beşiktaş Women’s Football team will play with Atletico Madrid in Istanbul for Vodafone Cup 06.03.2020 13:35:00
- Corendon Airlines becomes sponsor to Beşiktaş TRC İnşaat 03.02.2020 17:31:00
- Beşiktaş to donate clothing to Elazıg Earthquake survivors 25.01.2020 17:32:00