-Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
-Follow social distancing and shelter-in-place guidelines (Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care without any delay
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare authority on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Basic protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00
- Black Eagles launch project for ending violence against women 09.03.2021 13:14:00
- Vodafone expands its sponsorship of Beşiktaş women’s football 03.03.2021 14:31:00