Beşiktaş JK sadly denounces the story published in the respectable German newspaper Bild about the 116-year-old club’s current financial situation. The article is not based on true facts and reflects solely the personal opinion of the writer.
Contrary to the argument, in line with a series of reports published by the UEFA and thanks to club’s recent success in the Champions League, Beşiktaş JK’s finances are in much better shape than most of the other top Turkish clubs.
Since we have not been contacted by the writer, we wonder where he has obtained his biased facts and figures from.
We hereby acknowledge that due to this defaming and untrue article which has seriously damaged our club, we are taking legal action on the matter.
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00