The shrine of the reigning Turkish Champions Vodafone Park has been named as “The Project of the Year” at “The Stadium Business Design & Development Awards 2017", which took place in Barcelona City on 28 November.
For the award, Vodafone Park has left many important projects from around the world behind such as Kopenhag Royal Arena, Atlanta Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Madrid Wanda Metropolitano, Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena, Anfield's Main Stand and Minneapolis U.S. Bank Stadium. Beşiktaş JK Assistant General Manager Umut Kutlu accepted the prestigious award on behalf of the Club.
Vodafone Park wins “Project of the Year” Award in Barcelona
- Black Eagles take the stage in Far East 28.03.2019 12:09:00
- Bolu, Esentepe Hotel undregoes renovation 26.03.2019 20:04:00
- Black Eagles at Football Association of Malaysia 19.03.2019 14:32:00
- Beşiktaş pay visit to Asian Football Confederation 19.03.2019 12:00:00
- Eagles find themselves a “brother club” from Japan 15.03.2019 12:34:00