CONFIDENTIALITY & PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BEŞİKTAŞ JK COOKIES POLICY
WHAT IS A "COOKIE"?
Cookies are very small text files that are recorded on your computers (or other devices such as smart phones or tablets) through the browsers by the websites you visit and are generally composed of letters and numbers. Cookies do not contain personal data of the visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Cookies are generated by the servers that manage the websites you visit. Thus, the server can understand it when the visitor visits the same site again. Cookies may be compared with identification cards showing that the same visitor has re-visited the web site to the website owners.
- In order to remember the choices you have made and personalize your use of the website/mobile app/mobile site. Such use involves:
- Cookies which record your password and ensure that you are logged in to the website/mobile app/mobile site continuously and thus relieve you from entering your password more than once in every visit.
- Cookies that remember and recognize you during your subsequent visits to the website/mobile app/mobile site.
- Beşiktaş JK uses the cookies in order to determine the way you use the website/mobile app/mobile site, such as where and through which devices you connect to the electronic trade platforms operated by the Club, the contents you view on the website/mobile app/mobile site and the length of your visit.
- It uses them in order to offer the contents and advertisements that are most compatible with you and your fields of interest, in other words, for targeted advertisement/promotion. Beşiktaş JK matches the information obtained through the cookies with your other personal data, offers you more relevant contents, customized campaigns and products and does not offer you any contents or opportunities, which you have previously advised that you are not interested in, again.
- To perform the fundamental functions which are required for the Site to operate. For example, the ability of the Site members to log in with their membership details.
- To analyze the Site and enhance the Site performance. For example, to determine the number of those who visit the Site and make performance settings accordingly or facilitate the ability of the visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the Site functionality and ensure ease of use. For example, to recall the user name or search queries of a visitor, who has visited the Site, in his subsequent visits or to provide links to third party social media activities through the Site.
- To carry out customization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related with the fields of interest of the visitors through the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
HOW DOES BEŞİKTAŞ JK USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES FOR ADVERTISING AND RE-TARGETING?
Furthermore, your e-mail address from your personal data is shared with social media platforms in order to be able to offer the advertisements that might attract your attention also on those media and form a special target mass. Your e-mail address is transferred through secure channels and media offered by these platforms. Social media platforms hash your e-mail address and use it solely for mapping. Your e-mail address is not shared with third parties or other advertisers and is deleted from the systems of the social media platforms as soon as possible after mapping is completed.
For example; Facebook will ensure the confidentiality and security of your e-mail address encrypted by the hash method and the Facebook User Identification collection that forms your “special target mass”, which also includes technical and physical security measures developed in order , (a) to protect the safety and integrity of your personal data during the time they are in the Facebook systems and (b) to prevent accidental or unauthorized access to your personal data in Facebook systems and protect your data against accidental or unauthorized use, modification or disclosure. Moreover, Facebook does not provide access or information to third parties or other advertisers, does not add your special target mass data to the information about our users or does not use your special target mass for any purposes other than offering you services, without your permission or unless required by the laws. You may visit: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php for Facebook special target mass conditions and https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation for Facebook Confidentiality Principles.
Google and Criteo SDK (Software Development Kit) are used in the mobile app instead of cookies.
You may obtain information about cookies and exercise your right to permit or reject cookies following the steps given below, depending on the type of your internet browser:
- Google Chrome: You may permit or block cookies under the "Cookies" tab, by clicking the "lock icon" or the letter "i" in the "address field" of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: You may manage the cookies as "permit" or "do not permit" by clicking the "Security" tab in the "Tools" field on the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab on the upper right hand corner of your browser. Click the “Options” image, and select your cookie management using the “Confidentiality and Security” button.
- For other browsers (such as Opera, Microsoft Edge), you may examine the help and support pages of the related browser.
- Safari: You may choose the "Safari" tab in the “Settings” section of your phone ad ensure cookie management in the “Confidentiality and Security” field.
- In addition to the above options; you may visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for further information on all cookies and cookie management, or use the "Privacy Badger" app (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger)
- You may follow the directions in the Confidentiality and Security Field of your device for cookie or SDK management in mobile apps or download and use Lumen Privacy Monitor (https://haystack.mobi) on your telephone.
You may continue to use the website, mobile app and mobile site if you reject permanent cookies or session cookies, however you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile app and mobile site, or your access may be limited. This may vary in the mobile app.
Cookie varieties based on the period of use: Session cookies and permanent cookies are used in the website, mobile app and mobile site of the electronic trade platforms operated by Beşiktaş JK, depending on the period of use. A session cookie expires the moment you close your browser. Meanwhile, a permanent cookie remains for a long time or indefinitely on your hard disk.
Cookie varieties based on the party who owns the cookie or installs the cookie: "Beşiktaş JK cookies" (first party cookies) and "third party cookies" are used, as based on the installing party, in the website, mobile app and mobile site of the electronic trade platforms operated by Beşiktaş JK. While Beşiktaş JK cookies are generated by Beşiktaş JK, third party cookies are managed by third party firms that we collaborate with.
Cookie varieties depending on the purpose of use: Technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, customization cookies and analytical cookies are used in the website, mobile app and mobile site of the electronic trade platforms operated by Beşiktaş JK. Beşiktaş JK uses these cookies to carry out statistical studies aimed to divide the Members into large groups, and determine their spending habits such as average sending amount, age, gender, shopped categories, mobile use ratio, in order to identify the characteristics that differentiate its Members, and carry out campaigns and advertisements compatible with their preferences and tastes.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the time when our visitors visit the Site and are deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Site operates properly during your visit.
For example, they allow you to fill-in online forms consisting of more than one page.
Permanent cookies are cookie varieties used to increase the functionality of the Site and offer a faster end better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to recall the preferences of the visitors and are stored on the used device through the browsers.
Certain types of permanent cookies may be used to offer you special recommendations, considering your purpose of using the Site.
Thanks to the permanent cookies, the Site checks whether there is a cookie generated by the Site on your device or not, when you visit the Site once more with the same device, and it understands that you have visited the Site before, if there is a cookie; the contents that will be communicated to you are determined accordingly and thus better services are offered to you.
Technical cookies are used to ensure the operation of the Site, and determine the pages and fields of the website that are not operating.
When the visitors log-in to the Site using their passwords, such cookies identify the visitor as a user of the site on every page visited at the Site so that the user is prevented from having to enter his password again on every page he visits.
These are cookie varieties that are used to customize the advertisements offered to the users on the Site and to prevent advertisements that have already been viewed from being displayed again.
These are cookies used to recall the preferences of the users when they visit different pages of the Site. For example, recalling the language option you have chosen.
Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the generation of analytical results such as the number of Site visitors, the pages viewed on the Site, Site visiting hours, Site pages sliding movements.
Information on the cookies used in the Beşiktaş JK web site is provided in the following tables:
|Cookie Service Provider||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Type||Cookie Period|
|Google Analytics||__utmt||Used to restrict the request ratio.||Permanent Cookies||10 minutes|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||This cookie operates together with _utmb and calculates the average time you spend on our site.||Session Cookies||When the browser session ends|
|Google Analytics||__utmv||Used to store special variable data on visitor level. This cookie is generated when the developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a special variable on visitor level. This cookie was also used for the _setVar method that is out of use now. The cookie is updated each time when data is sent to Google Analytics.||Permanent Cookies||2 years from installation/update|
|Beşiktaş JK||PHPSESSID||User session id data||Session cookies||When the browser session ends|