Strain and edema were detected in the inner thigh muscle (adductor magnus) of Black Eagle Salih Uçan who could not continue Beşiktaş’ Super League match yesterday.
Rachid Ghezzal, who left the same game due to pain in his thigh, was found to have strain and bleeding in the inner thigh muscle (adductor longus).
Both players have started their rehabilitation programme under the control of Beşiktaş medical team.
Beşiktaş Injury Update: Salih Uçan, Rachid Ghezzal
- Feyyaz Uçar and Samet Aybaba visit Black Eagles 05.12.2023 18.26.00
- Post-Match Reaction from Manager Rıza Çalımbay 03.12.2023 22.18.00
- Post-Match Reaction from Alex Chamberlain 03.12.2023 22.08.00
- Anakaragücü and Beşiktaş play to 1-1 draw in Super League 03.12.2023 21.07.00
- Rıza Çalımbay's Post-Match Reaction 30.11.2023 23.03.00