In commemoration of the 100th anniversary of Turkish Republic and the 120th anniversary of Beşiktaş Sports Club, a Black Eagle statue, with a height of 3.6 meters and a wingspan of 5.2 meters, was erected at Beşiktaş District Square by the Beşiktaş Board of Directors today. Beşiktaş Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi and Board Members attended the opening ceremony along with the fans.
Black Eagle Statute Erected at Beşiktaş Square
- Beşiktaş Chairman Arat speaks to AFP 11.12.2023 18.59.00
- Beşiktaş Martyrs remembered… 10.12.2023 13.44.00
- Beşiktaş YouTube hosted former Beşiktaş star Atiba Hutchinson 09.12.2023 17.43.00
- Chairman Arat and his team visit Süleyman Seba 08.12.2023 20.41.00
- Hasan Arat becomes new Chairman to Beşiktaş 03.12.2023 22.44.00