Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
On 25 and 26 December 2021, we finally held our Administrative and Financial General Assemblies for the years 2019 and 2020 that were postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Before going further, I would like thank to those Club Members who took time to attend these meetings. As part of our election promise, an independent auditor reviewed and made public Beşiktaş JK’s financial records covering the past ten years. Along with transparency and participation, accountability is an essential future of this administration, and we will take the necessary legal steps to implement the auditor’s recommendations. I hope, from now on, future Beşiktaş JK administrations adhere to these ethical principles at all times.
During these meetings, besides numerous appreciations, we also received some criticisms for our actions. I want you know that ,as a democratic and righteous management, we welcome all types of positive criticism and will try to make use of them. After getting the administrative and financial releases from the Beşiktaş JK General Assembly, we can now focus on our everyday business. In these difficult times, your support has become the driving force of our work, and we are all sincerely grateful to you for it.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's January Message
- Chairman's Message for July 2022 18.07.2022 14.24.00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in June 2022 Issue of Beşiktaş Magazine 16.06.2022 11.32.00
- Chairman's Message for May 2022 01.05.2022 00.01.00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2022 11.04.2022 12.44.00
- Chairman Çebi's February 2022 Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 04.02.2022 10.53.00