Along with the Turkish Sports Minister Mehmet Muharrem Kasapoğlu, Beşiktaş JK hosted a number of Ministers from the South East European Countries, who happen to be in Istanbul for a sports cooperation meeting, at the Vodafone Park today. Moldova’s Education, Culture and Research Lilia Pogolsa, Montenegro Education, Science, Culture aand Sports Minister Vesna Bratic, Bulgaria’s Youth and Sports Minister Andrey Kuzmanov, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Civil Affairs Minister Ankica Gudeljevic, Greece’s Culture and Sports Deputy Minister Eleftherios Avgenakis, Kosova’s Culture, Youth and Sports Deputy Minister Daulina Osmani, Albania’s Education, Youth and Sports Deputy Minister Kostandin Shkurti, Romania’s State Sports Department Secretary Csongor Oltean and Croatia’s State Sports Department Secretary Tomislav Druzak visited the Turkish Champions Beşiktaş’ headquarters at the Vodafone Park following a trip to the world famous Beşiktaş Museum.
Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00
- Black Eagles launch project for ending violence against women 09.03.2021 13:14:00
- Vodafone expands its sponsorship of Beşiktaş women’s football 03.03.2021 14:31:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi to lead Turkish Union of Clubs 05.02.2021 17:44:00