Black Eagles receive Super League trophy in ceremony at Vodafone Park
2020/21 Turkish Champions Beşiktaş lifted their Super League trophy in a magnificent and memorable ceremony held at the Vodafone Park tonight. The two-hour event, which followed a victory tour by the players on Bosphorus, started at exactly 19:03, the founding year of Beşiktaş, and included performances from various Turkish pop singers as well as a unique laser and light show. Supporters were not allowed to take part in the celebrations inside the Vodafone Park due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Black Eagles sign Kenan Karaman 15.07.2021 19:03:00
- Adidas launches new jerseys for Beşiktaş 14.07.2021 19:03:00
- Mehmet Topal moves to Beşiktaş 12.07.2021 22:55:00
- Turkish Champions Beşiktaş will play 3 pre-season matches in Spain 08.07.2021 20:43:00
- Contract extension for Atiba Hutchinson, Gökhan Töre, Utku Yuvakuran and Necip Uysal 06.07.2021 18:37:00