Dear Beşiktaş Fans
In these extraordinary COVID-19 times, unlike some other sports clubs, we are not implementing short time measures just to save the day but secure the future of Beşiktaş with effective and long lasting solutions. Towards this aim, following a series of tough negotiations, we have signed an agreement with a consortium of Turkish banks and deferred our loan payments to them for seven years. However, despite the breathing space gained by this hard-brokered deal, we will continue our belt-tightening measures until the club is solid and strong financially. I can assure you that the competitiveness of Beşiktaş teams will not be compromised during this difficult period. While facing the challenges, we expect you to show your support and stand united behind us at all times.
Thanks to the courageous and far-sighted decisions taken by this administration, we are in a good position to win both national titles in men's football this season. Assuming that we don’t suffer any unfortunate accident along the way, we hope to celebrate the Super League and Turkish Cup double together with you in the month of May.
With this opportunity, I salute your 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day, gifted to us by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey. Without Ataturk's reforms and vision, we would probably not be here today.
My best wishes to you all.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00
- Chairman's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine's Special Champions Issue 07.06.2021 13:08:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021 11.02.2021 12:04:00