Dear Beşiktaş Family,
We are working day and night to reduce the negative impact of coronavirus pandemic on Beşiktaş. Especially on the economic front, it has been a real uphill battle because most of our income sources have virtually disappeared overnight. However, as a true Beşiktaş supporter, we’ve still got a lot of fight left in us and won’t accept failing as an option. Despite the dire conditions caused by COVID-19, we continue to grow every other day.
As a result of our relentless effort, Beşiktaş JK men’s football team have finished the Turkish Super League’s first half in first place while Beşiktaş JK men’s basketball team are battling for a play-off spot.
In the meantime, we have cut all our unnecessary expenses and turned to club’s own sources for new players. From now on, we will not take part in a bidding war for the aged and expensive international players.
Beşiktaş JK are not only a sports club but also a non-governmental organisation which actively support social development, equality and justice for the citizens of this country and the world, with over 100 of years of history and a modern culture. Therefore, to be a Beşiktaş fan is different and more than being a fan of a sports club. It is actually a way of life which we must all cherish and preserve at all times.
My best wishes to you all.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 09.04.2021 14:57:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for December 2020 09.12.2020 11:40:00
- Beşiktaş’ top-scorer Cyle Larin: Winning games are more important than my scoring… 09.12.2020 11:39:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Çebi's Message for November 2020 02.11.2020 12:43:00