Mr. Ahmet Nur Çebi, who is the current Chairman of Beşiktaş JK, has been elected as the President of Turkish Union Clubs. In Union’s Extraordinary General Meeting which took place at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel this afternoon, Mr. Çebi was the sole candidate and recived the votes of all 20 clubs that made up the Union. “I will be an impartial President and work for the interests of our member clubs and the Turkish football in general,” said the new President after the meeting.
Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi to lead Turkish Union of Clubs
- Black Eagles launch project for ending violence against women 09.03.2021 13:14:00
- Vodafone expands its sponsorship of Beşiktaş women’s football 03.03.2021 14:31:00
- A first in Turkey and around the world… 18.01.2021 14:17:00
- Beşiktaş film wins Crystal Apple Award 26.12.2020 16:38:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Çebi speaks at Football Economy Forum 26.11.2020 18:19:00