Mr. Ahmet Nur Çebi, who is the current Chairman of Beşiktaş JK, has been elected as the President of Turkish Union Clubs. In Union’s Extraordinary General Meeting which took place at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel this afternoon, Mr. Çebi was the sole candidate and recived the votes of all 20 clubs that made up the Union. “I will be an impartial President and work for the interests of our member clubs and the Turkish football in general,” said the new President after the meeting.
Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi to lead Turkish Union of Clubs
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi selected Sportsperson of the Year 14.07.2021 15:26:00
- Beşiktaş fans celebrate double title triumph in Izmir City 24.06.2021 21:57:00
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00