“We knew they would keep their defence extremely tight and never really open up at the back. In order to get around it, we had to play calm and patient. We kept the ball in our possession and waited for the break which we hoped would come before the end. I dedicate this win to our Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi and Deputy-Chairman Emre Kocadağ who are both recovering from COVID-19.
Sergen Yalçın: We had to play calm and patient tonight
- Sergen Yalçın: Our performance did not deserve to win 16.04.2021 21:42:00
- Ankaragücü hold Beşiktaş to 2-2 draw 16.04.2021 21:00:00
- 2021 Ziraat Bank Turkish Cup Final venue announced 13.04.2021 15:18:00
- Beşiktaş injury update on Cenk Tosun 12.04.2021 16:51:00
- Sergen Yalçın: We have to win these types of matches 11.04.2021 21:52:00