“We knew they would keep their defence extremely tight and never really open up at the back. In order to get around it, we had to play calm and patient. We kept the ball in our possession and waited for the break which we hoped would come before the end. I dedicate this win to our Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi and Deputy-Chairman Emre Kocadağ who are both recovering from COVID-19.
Sergen Yalçın: We had to play calm and patient tonight
- Sergen Yalçın: We took control in the second half 17.01.2021 21:44:00
- Beşiktaş remain atop with 2-0 win over Galatasaray 17.01.2021 20:58:00
- Beşiktaş draw Konyaspor in Turkish Cup 15.01.2021 14:44:00
- Cyle Larin heads in late winner as Beşiktaş progress in Turkish Cup 13.01.2021 22:40:00
- Beşiktaş held to 2-2 draw by Hatayspor 10.01.2021 20:55:00