Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
With a serious number of new and young players, who are determined to carry Beşiktaş forward at all times, our administration is making its first start into the season. We are well aware of the challenges that lie ahead.
In order to ease the financial burden brought about by the coronavirus pandemic, we did not sign expensive players this season and opted for reasonably priced local professionals instead. Furthermore, we’ve been parting ways with our costly stars. These moves have saved the club nearly 8 million euros. Fully committed to a balanced budget, we intend to apply similar types of cost saving measures in the coming year as well.
By signing local players and giving them more playing time, we will create a reliable and valuble source for the Turkish national teams. On the oher hand, Beşiktaş JK youth system relentlessly continues its search for new talents and hopes turn them into future stars. In terms of player transfer, we want to be self sufficient with our home-grown and young competitors in near future.
To ensure lasting and sustainable success, we must implement our belt-tightening plans in a timely fashion and never resort to populist policies to save the day. Of course, patience and unity have become more important in these difficult times. However, with your support,there is nothing we cannot achive.
With our sincere love and respect.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Beşiktaş Chairman Çebi's Message for November 2020
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine for Sept. 2021 10.09.2021 12:17:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 05.08.2021 11:15:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00
- Chairman's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine's Special Champions Issue 07.06.2021 13:08:00