Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
As you all know, during the months of August and September, we successfully organised two telethons on national TV. On behalf of Beşiktaş JK Board, I would like to thank each one of you for your generous contributions that helped the club meet some urgent financial commitments and moved us forward.
Despite the budget restrictions set forth by Turkish Football Federation and the difficulties caused by COVID-19 pandemic, we managed to add a number of new players to our football team. We also made sure that Beşiktaş’ money is not wasted on expensive and risky contracts.
Now, led by our Manager Sergen Yalçın, this brand new team will need time to show their best on the pitch. I trust that you will give them your full support during their adaptation period which is not going to take too long.
In the meantime, to acquire talents more economically and more reliably, we are investing heavily in our youth system. The appointment of Mr. Mehmet Ekşi as the Head of Beşiktaş JK Football Academy is a step towards this direction. Let’s not forget, an effective and efficient youth system means a secure future for Beşiktaş.
In these difficult days, we must stand united more than ever before to achieve our common goals.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman of Beşiktaş JK Board
Chairman Çebi's Message for October 2020
- Chairman's Message for July 2022 18.07.2022 14.24.00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in June 2022 Issue of Beşiktaş Magazine 16.06.2022 11.32.00
- Chairman's Message for May 2022 01.05.2022 00.01.00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2022 11.04.2022 12.44.00
- Chairman Çebi's February 2022 Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 04.02.2022 10.53.00