Ersin Destanoğlu: “I wish I could make my Beşiktaş debut in a packed stadium”
The Black Eagles’ 19-year-old goalkeeper, who also plays for Turkey U19 national team, has made his first start for Beşiktaş at the Vodafone Park tonight. “I wish I could make my debut in a packed stadium and before cheering supporters. I hope those days will come soon, “said the talented, 1.95m-tall keeper after the game.
- Sergen Yalçın. 06.07.2020 23:39:00
- Eagles drop three points at Kayserispor 06.07.2020 22:54:00
- Eagles fly off to Kayseri 05.07.2020 16:07:00
- Eagles take on Kayserispor in next Super League game 03.07.2020 19:31:00
- Sergen Yalçın: “We are getting the results of our hard training during coronavirus break” 26.06.2020 23:36:00