Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
Before going any further, I would like to celebrate your Eid al-Fitr holiday which marks the end of holy month of Ramadan for muslims around the world. Because of the coronavirus curfew, it turned out to be a little bleak and lonely holiday this year, but we all had to abide by the preventive measures to beat the deadly COVID-19.
Due to the said coronavirus pandemic, we had a tough three-month period during which saw the Turkish basketball, volleyball and handball leagues being cancelled for the season. Our teams, competing in these disciplines, will now make new plans and get ready for the next season. However, under strict health guidelines put forward by the Turkish Football Federation, the Super League is set to get underway on 12 June, with matches to be played in stadiums without spectators.
We wish our Black Eagles, who have been training real hard lately, all the best on the pitch, but also remind everyone that, for Beşiktaş JK, human life is more important than all other achievements put together.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine
- Beşiktaş Magazine features Chairman Çebi's message for July 2020 29.06.2020 13:13:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 27.04.2020 14:36:00
- Beşiktaş Vice Chairman Adnan Dalgakıran: “We’ve become more influential in social media” 27.04.2020 14:33:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 01.04.2020 11:17:00
- Chairman's Message for March 2020 02.03.2020 12:06:00