Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
Before going any further, I would like to celebrate your Eid al-Fitr holiday which marks the end of holy month of Ramadan for muslims around the world. Because of the coronavirus curfew, it turned out to be a little bleak and lonely holiday this year, but we all had to abide by the preventive measures to beat the deadly COVID-19.
Due to the said coronavirus pandemic, we had a tough three-month period during which saw the Turkish basketball, volleyball and handball leagues being cancelled for the season. Our teams, competing in these disciplines, will now make new plans and get ready for the next season. However, under strict health guidelines put forward by the Turkish Football Federation, the Super League is set to get underway on 12 June, with matches to be played in stadiums without spectators.
We wish our Black Eagles, who have been training real hard lately, all the best on the pitch, but also remind everyone that, for Beşiktaş JK, human life is more important than all other achievements put together.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 09.04.2021 14:57:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021 11.02.2021 12:04:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for December 2020 09.12.2020 11:40:00
- Beşiktaş’ top-scorer Cyle Larin: Winning games are more important than my scoring… 09.12.2020 11:39:00