Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
Before going any further, I would like to celebrate your Eid al-Fitr holiday which marks the end of holy month of Ramadan for muslims around the world. Because of the coronavirus curfew, it turned out to be a little bleak and lonely holiday this year, but we all had to abide by the preventive measures to beat the deadly COVID-19.
Due to the said coronavirus pandemic, we had a tough three-month period during which saw the Turkish basketball, volleyball and handball leagues being cancelled for the season. Our teams, competing in these disciplines, will now make new plans and get ready for the next season. However, under strict health guidelines put forward by the Turkish Football Federation, the Super League is set to get underway on 12 June, with matches to be played in stadiums without spectators.
We wish our Black Eagles, who have been training real hard lately, all the best on the pitch, but also remind everyone that, for Beşiktaş JK, human life is more important than all other achievements put together.
Ahmet Nur Çebi
Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine for Sept. 2021 10.09.2021 12:17:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 05.08.2021 11:15:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00
- Chairman's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine's Special Champions Issue 07.06.2021 13:08:00