The coaching staff and players of the Beşiktaş JK men's first team as well as the employees of the Club’s Nevzat Demir Training Facilities underwent a COVID-19 test on Friday.
According to the results obtained today, a player and an employee have tested positive for the coronavirus, and their treatments are already started.
Dr. Tekin Kerem Ülkü
Beşiktaş JK Medical Staff Consultant
Statement from Beşiktaş JK Medical Staff
- Beşiktaş draw Konyaspor in Turkish Cup 15.01.2021 14:44:00
- Cyle Larin heads in late winner as Beşiktaş progress in Turkish Cup 13.01.2021 22:40:00
- Beşiktaş held to 2-2 draw by Hatayspor 10.01.2021 20:55:00
- Sergen Yalçın: We were highly productive tonight 06.01.2021 21:41:00
- Cyle Larin: Teamwork is doing the job for us 06.01.2021 21:35:00