The coaching staff and players of the Beşiktaş JK men's first team as well as the employees of the Club’s Nevzat Demir Training Facilities underwent a COVID-19 test on Friday.
According to the results obtained today, a player and an employee have tested positive for the coronavirus, and their treatments are already started.
Dr. Tekin Kerem Ülkü
Beşiktaş JK Medical Staff Consultant
Statement from Beşiktaş JK Medical Staff
- Chairman Çebi congratulates first team coaches and staff 26.07.2020 01:34:00
- Sergen Yalçın: “We want to be a formidable side in Europe next season” 25.07.2020 23:51:00
- Black and Whites end 2019/20 Super League season in third place 25.07.2020 22:55:00
- Burak Yılmaz bids farewell to Black Eagles 24.07.2020 13:30:00
- Black Eagles part ways with Boateng 23.07.2020 20:01:00