Remembering Baba Hakkı…
On his 31st death anniversary, Beşiktaş JK has paid tribute to former Black Eagle Hakkı Yeten (1910-1989) one more time. Nicknamed "Baba Hakkı," the talented Turkish International played for Beşiktaş 17 straight years as a striker, scoring 382 goals in 439 matches and winning numerous titles for his club.
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00