In order to fight climate change and create a greener Turkey for the future generations, Beşiktaş fans will take part in “breath fresh air for next generations” campaign on Monday, 11 November at exactly 11:11 am. The event, organized by the Turkish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, will engage in planting 3 million young trees across Turkey within 3 hours. Further info at https://gelecegenefes.com.
Beşiktaş fans to provide “breath fresh air for Turkey" on Monday morning...
- Beşiktaş to donate clothing to Elazıg Earthquake survivors 25.01.2020 17:32:00
- Beşiktaş JK and Fortuna Sittard FC in partnership for future stars 09.01.2020 10:00:00
- Umut Şenol pays a visit to Turkish Basketball Federation 27.12.2019 17:07:00
- Chairman Çebi with the Club's special guest Buket Durmuş 02.12.2019 21:29:00
- Darüşşafaka students get Beşiktaş jerseys 29.11.2019 10:49:00