Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir
The Black Eagles have named Abdullah Avcı (born 1963 in Istanbul), who has turned Başakşehir into a Super League contender, as their new manager. Replacing outgoing Turkish national team Manager Şenol Güneş, he has signed a 3-year deal with Beşiktaş. Avcı, himself a former professional football player, had also coached Turkey through 2011-2013.
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00