Manager Şenol Güneş, who won the Turkish Super Laegue twice with Black Eagles during his 4 seasons at Beşiktaş, coached his final league game at the Vodafone Park tonight.
Following his lads' hard-fought 3-2 home victory, the Turkish national team's new manager bid fairwell to the cheering Beşiktaş supporters with a tour of the pitch and said: “During my 4 years here, we contributed to important achivements. We could not catch the sun but became friends with the stars! I’m leaving a part of my heart here.”
ŞENOL GÜNEŞ: “I’m leaving a part of my heart at Beşiktaş”
- Chairman Çebi congratulates first team coaches and staff 26.07.2020 01:34:00
- Sergen Yalçın: “We want to be a formidable side in Europe next season” 25.07.2020 23:51:00
- Black and Whites end 2019/20 Super League season in third place 25.07.2020 22:55:00
- Burak Yılmaz bids farewell to Black Eagles 24.07.2020 13:30:00
- Black Eagles part ways with Boateng 23.07.2020 20:01:00