Manager Şenol Güneş, who won the Turkish Super Laegue twice with Black Eagles during his 4 seasons at Beşiktaş, coached his final league game at the Vodafone Park tonight.
Following his lads' hard-fought 3-2 home victory, the Turkish national team's new manager bid fairwell to the cheering Beşiktaş supporters with a tour of the pitch and said: “During my 4 years here, we contributed to important achivements. We could not catch the sun but became friends with the stars! I’m leaving a part of my heart here.”
ŞENOL GÜNEŞ: “I’m leaving a part of my heart at Beşiktaş”
- Abdullah Avcı: “We need to pull ourselves together” 14.09.2019 22:52:00
- Eagles drop three points at Gaziantep 14.09.2019 22:03:00
- Besiktas goalkeeper Loris Karius becomes "German Football Ambassador" for 2018 12.09.2019 12:05:00
- Black and Whites top Ümraniyespor 3-1 in friendly 07.09.2019 19:15:00
- Abdullah Avcı: “Our performance deserved to win” 01.09.2019 00:27:00