Fikret Orman is Elected to Beşiktaş JK Chairmanship for the 5th Time
At the Beşiktaş JK’s General Meeting, the current Chairman Mr. Fikret Orman was elected to another term of office by the Club’s Members. He received 2882 votes against his opponent Hürser Tekinoktay’s 1617. His Office term will last 3 years. Now, the new Beşiktaş JK Executive Board will be made up of Serdar Adalı, Umut Güner, Ahmet Ürkmezgil, Deniz Atalay, Şafak Mahmutyazıcıoğlu, Ahmet Kavalcı, Hüseyin Yücel and Doğan Küçükemre.
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi selected Sportsperson of the Year 14.07.2021 15:26:00
- Beşiktaş fans celebrate double title triumph in Izmir City 24.06.2021 21:57:00
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00