Fikret Orman is Elected to Beşiktaş JK Chairmanship for the 5th Time
At the Beşiktaş JK’s General Meeting, the current Chairman Mr. Fikret Orman was elected to another term of office by the Club’s Members. He received 2882 votes against his opponent Hürser Tekinoktay’s 1617. His Office term will last 3 years. Now, the new Beşiktaş JK Executive Board will be made up of Serdar Adalı, Umut Güner, Ahmet Ürkmezgil, Deniz Atalay, Şafak Mahmutyazıcıoğlu, Ahmet Kavalcı, Hüseyin Yücel and Doğan Küçükemre.
- Black Eagles take the stage in Far East 28.03.2019 12:09:00
- Bolu, Esentepe Hotel undregoes renovation 26.03.2019 20:04:00
- Black Eagles at Football Association of Malaysia 19.03.2019 14:32:00
- Beşiktaş pay visit to Asian Football Confederation 19.03.2019 12:00:00
- Eagles find themselves a “brother club” from Japan 15.03.2019 12:34:00