Fikret Orman is Elected to Beşiktaş JK Chairmanship for the 5th Time
At the Beşiktaş JK’s General Meeting, the current Chairman Mr. Fikret Orman was elected to another term of office by the Club’s Members. He received 2882 votes against his opponent Hürser Tekinoktay’s 1617. His Office term will last 3 years. Now, the new Beşiktaş JK Executive Board will be made up of Serdar Adalı, Umut Güner, Ahmet Ürkmezgil, Deniz Atalay, Şafak Mahmutyazıcıoğlu, Ahmet Kavalcı, Hüseyin Yücel and Doğan Küçükemre.
- İzmir Beşiktaş Supporters Association takes part in club’s fundraising campaign 17.06.2020 15:56:00
- Support Beşiktaş JK fundraising campaign! 12.06.2020 11:55:00
- A Beşiktaş Village in Niger… 10.06.2020 17:25:00
- Beşiktaş shops reopening their doors 01.06.2020 12:01:00
- Le's see you at Vodafone Park during coronavirus pandemic! 30.05.2020 16:42:00