Fikret Orman is Elected to Beşiktaş JK Chairmanship for the 5th Time
At the Beşiktaş JK’s General Meeting, the current Chairman Mr. Fikret Orman was elected to another term of office by the Club’s Members. He received 2882 votes against his opponent Hürser Tekinoktay’s 1617. His Office term will last 3 years. Now, the new Beşiktaş JK Executive Board will be made up of Serdar Adalı, Umut Güner, Ahmet Ürkmezgil, Deniz Atalay, Şafak Mahmutyazıcıoğlu, Ahmet Kavalcı, Hüseyin Yücel and Doğan Küçükemre.
- Chairman Çebi with the Club's special guest Buket Durmuş 02.12.2019 21:29:00
- Darüşşafaka students get Beşiktaş jerseys 29.11.2019 10:49:00
- Beşiktaş fans to provide “breath fresh air for Turkey" on Monday morning... 08.11.2019 16:22:00
- Ahmet Nur Çebi becomes new Chairman of Beşiktaş JK 20.10.2019 22:28:00
- Beşiktaş and Cacharel become partners 22.07.2019 12:23:00