Japanese men’s basketball giants San-en NeoPhoenix have become a “brother club” to Beşiktaş Sompo Japan. In a ceremony attended by the Turkey’s Ambassador to Japan Hasan Murat Mercan, Mr. Kenjiro Hongo of San-en NeoPhoenix and Fikret Orman of Beşiktaş JK have signed a cooperation agreement, declaring their clubs as brothers.
Eagles find themselves a “brother club” from Japan
- Chairman Çebi with the Club's special guest Buket Durmuş 02.12.2019 21:29:00
- Darüşşafaka students get Beşiktaş jerseys 29.11.2019 10:49:00
- Beşiktaş fans to provide “breath fresh air for Turkey" on Monday morning... 08.11.2019 16:22:00
- Ahmet Nur Çebi becomes new Chairman of Beşiktaş JK 20.10.2019 22:28:00
- Beşiktaş and Cacharel become partners 22.07.2019 12:23:00