Japanese men’s basketball giants San-en NeoPhoenix have become a “brother club” to Beşiktaş Sompo Japan. In a ceremony attended by the Turkey’s Ambassador to Japan Hasan Murat Mercan, Mr. Kenjiro Hongo of San-en NeoPhoenix and Fikret Orman of Beşiktaş JK have signed a cooperation agreement, declaring their clubs as brothers.
Eagles find themselves a “brother club” from Japan
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi selected Sportsperson of the Year 14.07.2021 15:26:00
- Beşiktaş fans celebrate double title triumph in Izmir City 24.06.2021 21:57:00
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00