Japanese men’s basketball giants San-en NeoPhoenix have become a “brother club” to Beşiktaş Sompo Japan. In a ceremony attended by the Turkey’s Ambassador to Japan Hasan Murat Mercan, Mr. Kenjiro Hongo of San-en NeoPhoenix and Fikret Orman of Beşiktaş JK have signed a cooperation agreement, declaring their clubs as brothers.
Eagles find themselves a “brother club” from Japan
- İzmir Beşiktaş Supporters Association takes part in club’s fundraising campaign 17.06.2020 15:56:00
- Support Beşiktaş JK fundraising campaign! 12.06.2020 11:55:00
- A Beşiktaş Village in Niger… 10.06.2020 17:25:00
- Beşiktaş shops reopening their doors 01.06.2020 12:01:00
- Le's see you at Vodafone Park during coronavirus pandemic! 30.05.2020 16:42:00