Burak Yılmaz rejoins Black Eagles
Born on 15 July 1985 in Antalya, the striker Yılmaz played for the Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Beijing-Guoan and Trabzonspor. He won the Turkish Super League's top-scorer title twice. Yılmaz rejoined the Black Eagles during the 2019's winter break.
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00