Burak Yılmaz rejoins Black Eagles
Born on 15 July 1985 in Antalya, the striker Yılmaz played for the Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Beijing-Guoan and Trabzonspor. He won the Turkish Super League's top-scorer title twice. Yılmaz rejoined the Black Eagles during the 2019's winter break.
- Beşiktaş JK-Kabataş Foundation School student excels in Taekwondo 07.12.2019 16:23:00
- New Beşiktaş JK Executive Board assumes office 19.11.2019 20:15:00
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00