The tournament to decide “The Best in Turkish Seniors Table Tennis” was held at the Istanbul Tozkopran Sports Hall today. While Abdullah Talha Yiğenler of Beşiktaş JK won the top honours, his team-mate Ziver Gündüz came third. Both players will join the Turkish table tennis national team’s training camp at the Edirne City.
Beşiktaş Table Tennis claims top spots once again
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis drops to second place in Super League 03.03.2019 19:11:00
- Super League leaders Beşiktaş Table Tennis still undefeated 11.02.2019 14:30:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis will represent Turkey at Mediterranean Games 18.06.2018 21:38:00
- With 3-1 win over Fenerbahce, Black Eagles lift Turkish Cup 03.06.2018 15:57:00
- Beşiktaş JK Table Tennis capture the Turkish national title for the first time in their history 27.05.2018 16:41:00