“Even though the visitors Beşiktaş had been subjected to home crowd violence repeatedly and ended up having their manager hospitalised with several stitches on his head, the Turkish Football Federation ruled that our Turkish Cup semi-final second leg against Fenerbahçe would continue at Kadiköy from the minute it was abandoned. As a club who adhere to fair-play and sportsmanship at all times, Beşiktaş JK have decided not to take part in the said Cup match, scheduled to be played without spectators on Thursday, 3 May 2018. We have taken this difficult decision to demonstrate our firm stand againts the crowd violence and the lack of stadium security wherever they may occur.”
Club Statement: Beşiktaş not playing...
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00