Dear Beşiktaş Family,
Before going any further, I want you know that as a sports club that supports its country’s armed forces, Beşiktaş JK donated its stores’ turnover for the Februray 20th to the Mehmetçik Foundation.
On March 19th, 2018, we will mark Beşiktaş JK’s 115th Birthday. The tiny sports club, born in the Istanbul District of Beşiktaş, has now grown to be recognized and respected world wide. With this opportunity, I would like offer my gratitude to all those who have brought us to the position we hold today. We also know that to win international titles, we are going to work harder. However, my club will spare no effort to realize that dream.
On the other hand, we would probably not exist if Mustafa Kemal Ataturk had not modernize our country. , With reference to his great achievements, I salute his reforms and celebrate the upcoming March 8th International Women’s Day within that context. In the month of March, Turkey will also remember the martyrs she has lost during the 1915 Gallipoli Campaign. As we have been doing for many years, we will pay tribute to our heroes as well.
My best wishes to you all.
Chairman Fikret Orman's March 2018 Message
- Chairman Çebi's October Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 08.10.2021 13:21:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine for Sept. 2021 10.09.2021 12:17:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 05.08.2021 11:15:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00