“Come, come, whoever you are! Wanderer, worshiper or lover of leaving… It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times!”
After reaching out to 1.2 billion people on social media with our ‘Come to Beşiktaş’ campaign which was directed mainly to the active football stars, we are now unleashing a brand new public relations campaign for the football fans around the world. And we are inviting them to come to Beşiktaş regardless of their nationality, language, race or religion. Inspired by the ideas of Mevlana-Rumi, we have created a new video for this project. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
As the Turkish Champions of the past two seasons, we continue to battle it out both at Europe and home. While the solid performance of your Eagles has surprised everyone in the Champions League, our eyes are firmly fixed on that third straight Super League title. Since the season’s second half has already started for all Beşiktaş teams, I wish the newcomers to our club all the best and good luck.
Dear Beşiktaş Fans,
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 09.04.2021 14:57:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021 11.02.2021 12:04:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for December 2020 09.12.2020 11:40:00
- Beşiktaş’ top-scorer Cyle Larin: Winning games are more important than my scoring… 09.12.2020 11:39:00