Beşiktaş’ defender Caner Erkin who won consecutive Super League titles with the Black Eagles has recovered completely from his injury and returned to the pitch fitter than ever. The young player, nicked named “The Rocket,” talked to the Beşiktaş Magazine. Here some excerpts from the interview he gave to Murat Arda:
“Two national titles are not enough for me. I want at leats half a dozen. Even if we can’t achieve it, we must try for it year after year.”
“I never give up on making crosses from the left sıde where I play because I like collecting assits more than the goals.
“ Thanks to my strong body, I am able to recover fom my injures real quick, but I still don’t like them. They affect my momentum in a negative way.”
“We have a family atmosphere at Beşiktaş. That’s why I adopted to the team sooner than everyone expected.”
“The passionate Beşiktaş supporters are one of the reasons why chose this club over the others. They impact my prformance positely.
“I believe we will qualify from our Champions League group this time. Even if we don’t, we’ll a chance to go all the way in Europa League which is wqually valuable for me.”
Read more about “The Rocket” in Beşiktaş Magazine September Issue...
Rocket Caner Erkin is back!
- Chairman Çebi's October Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 08.10.2021 13:21:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine for Sept. 2021 10.09.2021 12:17:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 05.08.2021 11:15:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00