Beşiktaş acquire midfielder Orkan Çınar
Beşiktaş JK inked midfielder Orkan Çınar (born 1996 in Dortmund, Germany) to a long-term deal. The young player played for the Turkish Super League club Gaziantepspor last season on loan from the Greman Second Division team Greuther Fürth. He has made 4 appearances for the Turkish U21 national team.
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00