The two-time Turkish Champions Beşiktaş will fly to China to visit the Cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai as well as to play a friendly game with the German Bundesliga outfit FC Schalke 04 at Zhuhai on Wednesday, 19 July.
With the world-famous stars such as Ricardo Queresma, Ryan Babel, Anderson Talisca and the recent signing from Real Madrid Pepe on their squad, the Black Eagles are trying to increase the number of their supporters to 100 million globally. To this end, the first leg of the campaing will be launched in China, which has designated the 2018 the as “The Year of Turkey” for expanding cooperation between the two countries at all levels.
In a move to strengthen the ties between China and Turkey in sports, Chinese Ambassador to Ankara Mr. Yu Hongyang had attended the Beşiktaş’ Championship dinner in Istanbul on 6 July.
Beşiktaş to travel to China!
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00