The two-time Turkish Champions Beşiktaş will fly to China to visit the Cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai as well as to play a friendly game with the German Bundesliga outfit FC Schalke 04 at Zhuhai on Wednesday, 19 July.
With the world-famous stars such as Ricardo Queresma, Ryan Babel, Anderson Talisca and the recent signing from Real Madrid Pepe on their squad, the Black Eagles are trying to increase the number of their supporters to 100 million globally. To this end, the first leg of the campaing will be launched in China, which has designated the 2018 the as “The Year of Turkey” for expanding cooperation between the two countries at all levels.
In a move to strengthen the ties between China and Turkey in sports, Chinese Ambassador to Ankara Mr. Yu Hongyang had attended the Beşiktaş’ Championship dinner in Istanbul on 6 July.
Beşiktaş to travel to China!
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00
- Club announcement on Beşiktaş basketball and volleyball activities 11.05.2020 18:16:00