Beşiktaş women’s athletes soar at Olympic Trials
Beşiktaş JK women’s athletics team competed at the Olympic Trials held in Mersin City over the weekend. While the juniour athlete Yaren Aydın won the 400m Hurdles, the seniour women Zeliha Uzunbilek (Hammer Throw), Kübra Çelik (400m Hurdles) and Kader Aydın (High Jump) also came first in their own categories.
- Beşiktaş athletes excel at Nurullah İvak Throwing Tournament 22.04.2019 13:29:00
- Burcu Subatan comes second at Göbeklitepe 15.04.2019 14:26:00
- Beşiktaş win national team title in Turkish Inter-Club Half-Marathon 18.03.2019 15:13:00
- Ceren Yılmaz of Beşiktaş comes first in Runatolia Half-Marathon… 04.03.2019 16:26:00
- Beşiktaş JK athletes outclass opponents in indoor tournament 02.03.2019 14:39:00