Beşiktaş women’s athletes soar at Olympic Trials
Beşiktaş JK women’s athletics team competed at the Olympic Trials held in Mersin City over the weekend. While the juniour athlete Yaren Aydın won the 400m Hurdles, the seniour women Zeliha Uzunbilek (Hammer Throw), Kübra Çelik (400m Hurdles) and Kader Aydın (High Jump) also came first in their own categories.
- Sevilay Eytemiş of Beşiktaş comes third in London 06.07.2019 23:42:00
- Beşiktaş JK U-23 athletes shine at nationals 26.06.2019 15:56:00
- Beşiktaş JK Women's Athletics 21.06.2019 14:00:00
- Lady Black Eagle Yaren Yıldırım claims Turkish Women’s U-18 Heptathlon title 27.05.2019 11:54:00
- Beşiktaş JK Women's Athletics at Olympic Trials 27.05.2019 11:20:00