Beşiktaş JK men’s football team have signed a 2.5-year contract with the Spanish player Alexis Ruano Delgado today.
Born 1985 in Malaga, Spain, Alexis is a central defender who can also serve as a full-back. Before switching to Beşiktaş, the experienced defender was a member of the La Liga’s FC Getafe. After making Malaga’s first team, he moved to Getafe in 2006 and a season later joined Valencia FC where he won “the Copa del Rey” during his three-season stint. Sevilla picked him in 2010, but he eventually returned back to Getafe. He has 40 caps with the Spain national team at various youth levels.
Alexis Delgado joins Beşiktaş!
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00