Beşiktaş JK landed the Ukrainian international keeper Denys Boyko from the FC Dnipro of the Russian Premier League on a 4.5-year deal.
Born-1988 in Kiev, Ukraine Denys Oleksandroviç Boyko came toprominence at Dinamo Kiev, and in 2014, moved to the Russian club FC Dnipro where he played an UEFA Europa League final against Sevilla FC during the 2014-15 season. The 1.94 m tall Ukrainian was nominated to the UEFA’s “Best Goalkeeper of the Year” award in 2015. So far, he has made three apperances with the Ukrainian national team.
Ukrainian goalkeeper Denys Boyko signs with Beşiktaş
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00