After Alexander Milosevic and Daniel Opare, the Black Eagles signed Tolgay Arslan to a 3.5+1- year deal today. The Turkish-descent German midfielder (born 1990 in Paderborn, Germany) previously played for the Hamburger SV and Alemannia Aachen. He made three appearances for the German U21 national team.
Beşiktaş strengthen squad with Tolgay Arslan
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00