Beşiktaş 26-25 Ankara İl Özel İdareIn front of a packed and vocal home crowd at the Süleyman Seba Sports Hall, Beşiktaş men’s handball team won their 10th Turkish Super League title tonight. The Game 3 of the finals was a thriller from start to finish. The Eagles faced a 12-10 deficit at the break but mounted a late comeback in the second half and sent the game into over-time with a 22-22 tie. They managed to prevail by one goal after the extra 10 minutes to sweep the series 3-0 and lift the Cup for the 6th straight time.
Black Eagles retain Super League title after OT victory
- Beşiktaş U-17 Handball claims Turkish national title 19.05.2019 17:15:00
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT double cup winners… 15.05.2019 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş Mogaz HT posts tight win on road 11.05.2019 15:54:00
- Champions Beşiktaş lift Super League Cup 04.05.2019 18:53:00
- Champions Beşiktaş top Selka Eskişehir 40- 30, remain perfect 04.05.2019 17:43:00