Beşiktaş in Soma for Support of Mine Victims
Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman visited the Soma coal mine where nearly 300 miners passed away in a tragic fire on Tuesday and expressed his condolences to their families. “As a community active in civic life besides the sports, we were in Van and Elazığ earthquakes, and now, we are in Soma. Our Club has decided to donate the ticket sales proceeds from its game against Gençlerbirliği to the families of the miners who lost their lives in this unfortunate accident. We will also contribute to the Beşiktaş Municipality’s “Free Housing for Soma Victims” project. In addition to these, the proceeds from the exhibition match we intend to play with the Fenerbahçe will be distributed among the involved families,” said the Chairman.
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi selected Sportsperson of the Year 14.07.2021 15:26:00
- Beşiktaş fans celebrate double title triumph in Izmir City 24.06.2021 21:57:00
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00