Competing for the Turkish national team, Beşiktaş JK gymnast Burcu Ulubent (born 2001) took the third place in Izmir 19th International Rhythmic Gymnastics Tournament, which was held over the weekend with the participation of 7 other nations.
Burcu Ulubent shines in international tournament
- Beşiktaş rhythmic gymnasts shine again 20.10.2019 13:24:00
- Beşiktaş rhythmic gymnasts get the national call 19.08.2019 16:16:00
- Young Lady Eagles shine in Bosnia and Herzegovina 02.10.2018 12:38:00
- Beşiktaş rhythmic gymnasts end training camp at Antalya 13.08.2018 21:28:00
- Jasmine Nicole Balat wins gold at Republic Cup 29.10.2017 19:48:00