Beşiktaş confirm Eneramo signing
According to an official statement issued by the club, the Eagles have signed striker Michael Eneramo (born 1985 in Nigeria) to a two-year contract. During his two seasons with the Turkish Super League side Sivasspor, Eneramo netted 29 goals in 77 matches. The prolific scorer has also made 10 appearances for the Nigerian national team.
- Black Eagles part ways with Negredo... 18.09.2018 18:12:00
- Beşiktaş JK Goalkeeper Fabricio Ramirez moves to Fulham FC 24.07.2018 17:17:00
- Thank you for the memories and being a solid performer Dusko Tosic! 31.05.2018 12:22:00
- Club Statement: Beşiktaş not playing... 26.04.2018 20:21:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman’s Anniversary Message: 19.03.2018 00:00:00