Chairman Orman re-elected for second term
Beşiktaş JK General Meeting took place at the Akatlar Sports Complex today. The current Chairman Fikret Orman’s board member list made up of Ahmet Nur Çebi, Ahmet Kavalcı, Umut Güner, Deniz Atalay, Yalçın Kaya Yılmaz, Melih Sami Esen, Metin Albayrak, Ahmet Ürkmezgil, Faik Akdil, Erdal Torunoğulları, Erdal Karacan, Berkan Gocay, Emre Kocadağ, Hakan Özköse and Ahmet Mete Vardar defeated the other candidate Serdar Adalı’s by 3850 to 2088 votes. Mr Orman and his board will remain in office for two years. In his victory speech, he called on all Beşiktaş JK members to put aside their differences and help taking the club back to its glorious days.
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Ahmet Nur Çebi selected Sportsperson of the Year 14.07.2021 15:26:00
- Beşiktaş fans celebrate double title triumph in Izmir City 24.06.2021 21:57:00
- Ministers from South East European Countries at Beşiktaş Vodafone Park 09.06.2021 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş T-Shirts are on sale… 25.05.2021 15:06:00
- Istanbul Metropolitant and Beşiktaş Municipality Mayors at Beşiktaş JK 21.05.2021 15:40:00