Beşiktaş rout M.Milli Piyango 38-21 in postponed matchStarting the home game at Süleyman Seba Sports Hall with a seven of İbrahim Demir, Oğuzhan Büyük, Okan Yalçıner, Viktor Ladyko, Ramazan Döne, Ercan Aşıkoğlu and Tolga Özbahar, Black Eagles faced strong challenge in the first half but managed to open up a 19-14 lead going into the dressing room. After tightening up on defence, they unleashed their offence in the second half to sail to an easy 38-21 victory. Ramazan Döne scored a game-high 13 goals for Beşiktaş.
Men’s handball continue to march on
- Beşiktaş U-16s win Turkish handball title 15.06.2019 16:33:00
- Beşiktaş U-17 Handball claims Turkish national title 19.05.2019 17:15:00
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT double cup winners… 15.05.2019 19:43:00
- Champions Beşiktaş Mogaz HT posts tight win on road 11.05.2019 15:54:00
- Champions Beşiktaş lift Super League Cup 04.05.2019 18:53:00