Beşiktaş rout M.Milli Piyango 38-21 in postponed matchStarting the home game at Süleyman Seba Sports Hall with a seven of İbrahim Demir, Oğuzhan Büyük, Okan Yalçıner, Viktor Ladyko, Ramazan Döne, Ercan Aşıkoğlu and Tolga Özbahar, Black Eagles faced strong challenge in the first half but managed to open up a 19-14 lead going into the dressing room. After tightening up on defence, they unleashed their offence in the second half to sail to an easy 38-21 victory. Ramazan Döne scored a game-high 13 goals for Beşiktaş.
Men’s handball continue to march on
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT still perfect in Super League 21.04.2019 14:24:00
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT down Beykoz in Turkish Cup Semi-Finals opener 17.04.2019 20:37:00
- Double title winners Beşiktaş juniour handball team lift their trophies 17.04.2019 19:32:00
- Beşiktaş JK Men's Juniour Handball wins Turkish national title 12.04.2019 18:40:00
- Turkish Champions grind out a tight win at home 30.03.2019 17:28:00