She is expected to provide a significant boost to the Lady Eagles’ offense.The 1.88m tall Kano, who played for Riso Scotti Pavia of Italy last season, was also a member of Japan’s world bronze medal- winning team. According to Coach Adnan Kıstak, she is the first Japanese women’s volleyball player ever to play for a Turkish team. We wish her all the best in Turkey.
Japanese international spiker Maiko Kano joins Beşiktaş
- Beşiktaş drops three-set loss to Fenerbahçe 25.01.2020 17:41:00
- Lady Eagles swept 3-0 by Karayolları 15.01.2020 15:30:00
- Lady Eagles bow out of Turkish Volley Cup 11.12.2019 15:03:00
- Beşiktaş go down in Volley Cup first leg 07.12.2019 15:30:00
- Lady Eagles drop four-setter at home 30.11.2019 16:00:00