She is expected to provide a significant boost to the Lady Eagles’ offense.The 1.88m tall Kano, who played for Riso Scotti Pavia of Italy last season, was also a member of Japan’s world bronze medal- winning team. According to Coach Adnan Kıstak, she is the first Japanese women’s volleyball player ever to play for a Turkish team. We wish her all the best in Turkey.
Japanese international spiker Maiko Kano joins Beşiktaş
- Beşiktaş Women lose five-set thriller, end season in 8th spot 22.04.2019 16:39:00
- Beşiktaş Men's Volleyball wins promotion to Turkish Super League 21.04.2019 20:36:00
- Beşiktaş Men win again in finals, edge closer to promotion 21.04.2019 18:47:00
- Beşiktaş Men pick up valuable win in promotion finals 20.04.2019 16:27:00
- Eagles start Promotion Finals on wrong foot 19.04.2019 20:33:00