She is expected to provide a significant boost to the Lady Eagles’ offense.The 1.88m tall Kano, who played for Riso Scotti Pavia of Italy last season, was also a member of Japan’s world bronze medal- winning team. According to Coach Adnan Kıstak, she is the first Japanese women’s volleyball player ever to play for a Turkish team. We wish her all the best in Turkey.
Japanese international spiker Maiko Kano joins Beşiktaş
- Lady Eagles go down to the wire in loss to Yeşilyurt 12.11.2019 17:44:00
- Lady Eagles fall in Super League action 09.11.2019 15:19:00
- Beşiktaş overcome PTT 3-1 02.11.2019 17:01:00
- Eczacıbaşı sweeps Beşiktaş in straight sets 26.10.2019 17:19:00
- Galatasaray top Beşiktaş in four sets 19.10.2019 21:03:00