The Black Eagles won their third Super League match in a row with a 36-21 home defeat of Mersin Yenişehir Belediye.Led by the scoring of Ramazan Döne and Uğur Çoban, who each produced 6 goals in the first half, Beşiktaş carried a 17-13 lead into the intermission. They came out on fire in the second half, outscoring their visitors 19-8, on their way to an impressive 36-21 victory.
Men’s handball team extend winning streak
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT still perfect in Super League 21.04.2019 14:24:00
- Beşiktaş Mogaz HT down Beykoz in Turkish Cup Semi-Finals opener 17.04.2019 20:37:00
- Double title winners Beşiktaş juniour handball team lift their trophies 17.04.2019 19:32:00
- Beşiktaş JK Men's Juniour Handball wins Turkish national title 12.04.2019 18:40:00
- Turkish Champions grind out a tight win at home 30.03.2019 17:28:00