The experienced Turkish international right-wing-back Gökhan Gönül (born 1985 in Samsun, Turkey) who has captured the admirations of many with his positive football, is now a Black Eagle.
The eagle-hearted warrior has signed a 4-year deal with Beşiktaş JK and will be a valuable asset to the club.
Welcome to your new home Gökhan Gönül!
Gökhan Gönül moves to Beşiktaş!
- Chairman Çebi congratulates first team coaches and staff 26.07.2020 01:34:00
- Sergen Yalçın: “We want to be a formidable side in Europe next season” 25.07.2020 23:51:00
- Black and Whites end 2019/20 Super League season in third place 25.07.2020 22:55:00
- Burak Yılmaz bids farewell to Black Eagles 24.07.2020 13:30:00
- Black Eagles part ways with Boateng 23.07.2020 20:01:00