Former Black Eagle Alan Walsh: “For Beşiktaş, honour has always been more valuable than becoming champions.”
Beşiktaş Magazine travelled to England and found club’s former left-winger Alan Walsh, who enjoyed two Turkish League titles with the Black Eagles in early 1990s and dazzled supporters with his deadly crosses. “Under the coaching of Gordon Milne, we had gained so much confidence that we were playing simply to avoid a draw at our home games. Losing at home was unthinkable and never crossed our minds. On the other hand, during my two great seasons in Istanbul, I learned that the word of honour had always been more valuable for Beşiktaş than becoming champions,” said the former Champion. The rest of Alan Walsh’s interview is in June 2018 issue of Beşiktaş Magazine.
- Chairman Çebi's October Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 08.10.2021 13:21:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine for Sept. 2021 10.09.2021 12:17:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine 05.08.2021 11:15:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Beşiktaş Magazine July Issue 07.07.2021 14:45:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine June 2021 Issue 20.06.2021 13:07:00