Former Black Eagle Alan Walsh: “For Beşiktaş, honour has always been more valuable than becoming champions.”
Beşiktaş Magazine travelled to England and found club’s former left-winger Alan Walsh, who enjoyed two Turkish League titles with the Black Eagles in early 1990s and dazzled supporters with his deadly crosses. “Under the coaching of Gordon Milne, we had gained so much confidence that we were playing simply to avoid a draw at our home games. Losing at home was unthinkable and never crossed our minds. On the other hand, during my two great seasons in Istanbul, I learned that the word of honour had always been more valuable for Beşiktaş than becoming champions,” said the former Champion. The rest of Alan Walsh’s interview is in June 2018 issue of Beşiktaş Magazine.
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 09.04.2021 14:57:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021 11.02.2021 12:04:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for December 2020 09.12.2020 11:40:00
- Beşiktaş’ top-scorer Cyle Larin: Winning games are more important than my scoring… 09.12.2020 11:39:00