Beşiktaş JK Table Tennis capture the Turkish national title for the first time in their history
The Black Eagles, who were made up of Abdullah Talha Yeğinler, İbrahim Gündüz, Ziver Gündüz, Hüseyin Gazi Yılmaz and coached by Sabahattin Sabrioğlu, shared a win each with the cross-city rivals Fenerbahçe in their final two matches and claimed the national title on overall points. It was the first national title for Beşiktaş JK table tennis team which were formed in 2003. “We are delighted with this achievement, but there will definitely be more. Just keep following us,” said Mr. Erdal Karacan, Beşiktaş JK Board Member in Charge of Amateour Sports.
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis wins 5 straight, remains on top 22.11.2020 14:10:00
- Beşiktaş keep on winning in table tennis Super League 25.11.2019 10:54:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis sweeps top honours in seniours 10.06.2019 18:04:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis has won the Turkish Cup 09.06.2019 20:18:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis drops to second place in Super League 03.03.2019 19:11:00