Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman's Message for May 2018
Dear Beşiktaş Family,
After playing three more Super League matches, we are ending the 2017/18 football season in the month of May. Regardless of our final standing in the League table, you will all agree with me that we have put up a strong fight in all the tournaments we have taken part in this season, especially in the UEFA Champions League. With their unshakable commitment in fair-play, sportsmanship and hard-work, your Black Eagles will continue to gain the recognition and respect of others in the coming season.
The success of our men’s handball team, who have won the Turkish Super League for a record-breaking 10th straight year, has made all of us honoured and truly proud. I’m sure Beşiktaş Mogaz HT is going to raise the bar higher for the Turkish Handball next season as they always do.
With this opportunity, I would like to celebrate your May 1st International Workers’ Day, May 13th Mother’s Day as well as the May 19th Commemoration of Ataturk, Youth and Sport Day. Standing together and united, I am confident we shall achieve a great deal more in the near future.
- Chairman Çebi's Message for April 2020 09.04.2021 14:57:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for March 2021 10.03.2021 16:10:00
- Chairman Çebi's Message for Feb. 2021 11.02.2021 12:04:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi's Message for December 2020 09.12.2020 11:40:00
- Beşiktaş’ top-scorer Cyle Larin: Winning games are more important than my scoring… 09.12.2020 11:39:00