Beşiktaş Vodafone Arena will open its gates for the first time on 11th April
The Black Eagles’ new shrine will host its first ever match between Beşiktaş and Bursaspor on 11th April 2016. Until the end of the season, the current Turkish Super League leaders will play two more home games there. With a capacity of 42 000 and a hybrid grass pitch, the Vodafone Arena is an all-seater, multi-purpose stadium located in the Beşiktaş District of Istanbul, Turkey. Due to huge fan interest, the season tickets for the 2016/17 season are already sold out.
- Club Announcement 12.08.2022 12.14.00
- Club Announcement 22.07.2022 21.41.00
- Black Eagles announce shorts sponsorship with (nesine.com) 08.07.2022 20.58.00
- Arçelik Beko named Beşiktaş football team's shirt sponsor 24.06.2022 18.36.00
- Beşiktaş’ new manager: Valérien Alexandre Ismaël 25.03.2022 15.13.00