Beşiktaş Vodafone Arena will open its gates for the first time on 11th April
The Black Eagles’ new shrine will host its first ever match between Beşiktaş and Bursaspor on 11th April 2016. Until the end of the season, the current Turkish Super League leaders will play two more home games there. With a capacity of 42 000 and a hybrid grass pitch, the Vodafone Arena is an all-seater, multi-purpose stadium located in the Beşiktaş District of Istanbul, Turkey. Due to huge fan interest, the season tickets for the 2016/17 season are already sold out.
- Hats off for the Turkish Wheelchair Basketball... 08.09.2019 17:48:00
- Gary Medel switches to Bologna FC 29.08.2019 12:30:00
- Manager Abdullah Avcı moves to Beşiktaş from Başakşehir 01.06.2019 17:00:00
- Isimat Mirin becomes father 25.04.2019 11:16:00
- Şenol Güneş top part ways with Beşiktaş! 28.02.2019 18:20:00