Beşiktaş Vodafone Arena will open its gates for the first time on 11th April
The Black Eagles’ new shrine will host its first ever match between Beşiktaş and Bursaspor on 11th April 2016. Until the end of the season, the current Turkish Super League leaders will play two more home games there. With a capacity of 42 000 and a hybrid grass pitch, the Vodafone Arena is an all-seater, multi-purpose stadium located in the Beşiktaş District of Istanbul, Turkey. Due to huge fan interest, the season tickets for the 2016/17 season are already sold out.
- Fabrica Nsakala doing much better... 22.08.2021 01:10:00
- New appointments at Beşiktaş JK Communications Department 30.06.2021 18:54:00
- Beşiktaş JK Council Board celebrates Beşiktaş’ 118th Birthday 03.03.2021 17:12:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Çebi’s New Year Message 31.12.2020 12:59:00
- Latest on Chairman Çebi's Condition 30.12.2020 16:00:00